Please be aware that appointments cancelled with less than two working days notice may require a deposit in order to rebook. This amount will be credited towards the cost of the next appointment. If there is a second cancellation without 2 working days notice the deposit will be forfeited.
We only work with the best dental specialists. If, after careful examination, we think a patient needs to consult a specialist for treatment we will make a recommendation and referral. We will liaise with the specialist and monitor their work whilst we continue to care for the overall oral health of our patients. We regularly refer patients to see:
• Oral surgeons – for surgical tooth extractions and dental implants
• Orthodontists – for straightening and aligning teeth and jaws
• Periodontists – for gum disease and dental implants
• Endodontists – for root canal treatment
• Paediatric specialists – for children’s oral health needs
We always welcome new patients at Westridge Dental. We are pleased to treat Veterans and are part of the Children’s Dental Scheme.
We do ask that new patients bring a list of medications they are taking and also any x-rays of their head and mouth that might be relevant.
Before your first appointment we might ask that you have an OPG X-ray taken so that we can get a clear overall picture of your mouth and teeth. These x-rays are mostly subject to Medicare rebate.