Our Toowoomba practice is searching for a full-time associate dentist (3-5 days a week) (experienced or a new graduate with at least 1 year experience) to join our practice. The start date is negotiable for the right candidate.
Toowoomba: Is a decent-sized town located 115 km west of Brisbane. It is the second biggest inland town in Australia after Canberra and one of the fastest-growing inland towns in Australia. It is nicknamed “garden city” because of its picturesque and beautiful, lush green parks and streets.
Some of the other advantages of Toowoomba are:
- Reasonably affordable housing prices
- Very good private schools at a reasonable price (An ideal place for young families with kids)
- Less than 2 hours to Brisbane, Only 2 hours drive to Gold Coast and 3 hours to the Sunshine Coast
- A strong health system, with 2 private hospitals and many specialists
- Short commute to anywhere in town
- Plenty of restaurants, cinemas, cafes, a few fantastic shopping malls, historical Empire theatre and so on
About our Practice:
- It is one of the well-established practices in town with a good reputation. We have been servicing the local community for 40+ years. We are a local family dental practice that aims to provide quality patient care. We pride ourselves in our quality dental care and are committed to our patient’s oral health and well-being. We are an Independent, high fee non-corporate practice (No preferred providers)
- Our professionally designed, practice has fully equipped treatment rooms with an online booking system, Exact dental software, a digital x-ray machine in each room, a diode laser, rotary RCT instruments, intra-oral cameras, and nitrous oxide. We are a professional and productive practice that focuses on providing our patients with optimum care and quality dental service. We are not focused on achieving financial targets and we promote a well-supported, enthusiastic, and enjoyable working environment for the whole team with a pleasant environment for all team members.
- One of the associates is looking to retire. To reduce his clinical workload, we are transferring most of his existing patients and allocating new patients to the candidate.
- The role will more suit a dentist with private practice experience or a dentist looking to transition from public practice. Excellent communication skills, dedication to success, and a strong commitment to continuing education and improving skills are essential.
- ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE WELCOME, We have 3 experienced dentists at the practice who can provide mentoring and advice.
- The role can also be tailored to suit a driven and confident graduate, who will be mentored by the Principal Dentist. Wages are negotiable.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with the applicant’s skill sets and experience, up to 42% of collected fees, excluding the lab fees. Our practice is not open during the weekends or evenings.