Be careful if you’re shopping around on price here. Asking how much we charge for a filling is the same as asking a builder “how much do you charge to build a house”.
Everyone is individual and unique. Your filling is not likely to be the same as someone else’s. So if your friend had a $100 filling you need to find out the following:
• Was it a front or back tooth? Maxillary[upper] or mandibular [lower]?
• Was it a gold, silver or white filling? Do you know the actual ingredients ie high copper non-gamma two spherical alloy or maybe a enamel bonded composite resin in microfill, macrofill or hybrid?
• Was it a small or large filling? How many surfaces did it cover?
• Did they have pulp protection? Was it Tubulicid? Fluoridated or unfluoridated?
• Did they have anaesthesia? What type did they have?
See what we mean? We can only offer a quote once we have had a look in your mouth. Anyone who offers a flat rate of $100 per filling will most likely not provide the treatment you need.
Can I just fix my smile for a special event like … my wedding?
Of course but don’t come and see us at the last minute! Ideally give us a few months notice. We can certainly whiten and clean your teeth and we can also fix any cracks and chips but if you need them straightened or replaced, you will need to give us more time.