Dr Kayvan Shokoofan is highly skilled in Oral Surgery, Implants and Oral Rehabilitation.
Kayvan graduated in 1990 from the National Dental School, Tehran, Iran. He became an Australian accredited dentist in 2003 and gained his Australian Citizenship in 2008.
His dedication to continuing his knowledge and skillset is admirable. In recent years he completed a UCLA Fellowship in Implants and Periodontics in the United States.
- 1990-1992 Iran Airforce, Dentist in the Army
- 1992 -1995 Public dentist, Iran
- 1995-2018 Private Practice, Iran
- 2005-2008 Sydney, Wollongong, Corrimal, NSW, associate dentist in 6 private practices
- 2006-2008 Fellowship of Orthodontics, POS Australia, Sydney, NSW
- 2012 Fellowship of Implant and Periodontics UCLA, LA
- 2018-2020 ME Dental Highfields, QLD
- More than 15 years of Implant experience and over 500 Implant cases
He is committed to ensuring his patients understand their treatment options and appreciates the importance of empowering his patients with information so they can make informed decisions about their oral health. Dr Kayvan is available every day of the week at our Dental Practice. Away from the dental chair, Dr Kayvan enjoys hiking and spending time photographing landscapes. Kayvan is fit and energetic and loves swimming, tennis and walking. You might spot him walking the trails in Jubilee or churning up the lanes at Milne Bay.